Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Pampered princess"

Sarabi is a real "pampered princess" I realized today after having gone to the shopping mall and come home with a huge bird toy and not one single item for myself. Sarabi doesn't complain though and neither do I when I see her playing with her new toys while having that special sparkle in her eyes. The "spiral rope" which I bought is hanging from Sarabi's play top until it finds a better place. When I first introduced the toy to her she was, of course, very sceptical. She looked at it like it was a creature from another planet. I had to try and convince her that it was a harmless, and very fun toy (by "playing" with it myself while, very enthusiastically, shouting 'tooooy, Sarabi's tooooy'), before she finally decided to go forward and actually beak it. She did not show any fear towards it at any time and that is a good sign. She has already climbed it and explored all the different "hanging toy" parts, so I think she will have a lot of fun with it (at least I sincerely hope so since it wasn't all too cheap xD).

Here's a video of Sarabi with her new toy:

No comments:

Post a Comment